It’s two am. The downstairs tenant is smoking pot outside and the smoke is somehow making its way into my room. No worry, not like I needed to sleep tonight…
I think Ms. Rand and my character Oscar the Grouch would have a lot to talk about actually. I am laughing out loud at this idea.
Why would I want to talk to him. What has he achieved or trying to achieve.
He has achieved what I think is the ultimate goal of your way of thinking.
Isolation. Contempt for others. A hard heart. Yet even he can muster a bit of empathy every now and then.
I am not isolated. I have no contempt for others. Millions of people read my books and find my thoughts inspirational. I hardly spend my time on the sidelines in a trash can grumping.
Not yet anyway.
Anonymous said: recommendations for lesbian movies not starring white women/girls? i think i need to branch out and love myself
- saving face - two chinese american women (thiS MOVIE IS MY FAVORITE I LOVE IT SO MUCH)
- pariah - black american woman
- mosquita y mari - brown chicanas
- i can’t think straight - palestinian-jordanian woman and indian-british woman - i just watched this and was squealing the whole time
ppl just reminded me of/recommend these ones too:
- yes or no - thai women, very silly movie!
- the world unseen - indian-south african women
Also circumstance - iranian women.
The Chinese Botanist’s Daughter is a French/ Canadian movie but stars two Chinese protagonists.
Fire is a really good Indian movie.
Butterfly also has Chinese protagonists. The ending is semi-happy as in the original couple doesn’t stay together. I thought it was really good, though.
Spider Lilies has Taiwanese women and it’s directed by a Taiwanese lesbian. It’s an emotional movie but it has a happy ending!
Sancharram (The Journey) stars Indian women. Also really good.